2011年3月17日 星期四

Divorce counseling measure died in the House, Montana, United States

HELENA-a Republican; want to urge couple with children who had the two 18 to undergo marriage counseling before a divorce.

Bill Rep. Tom McGillvray would ask couple to seven meetings with an adviser. He said damaged the lives of divorce, and wants parents to think twice before a divorce.

'' He saved me. I can tell you I don't know what would happened to my daughter, would not have lived with all the problems with which we were, '' I Howard representative (R-Park City) said.

'' I don't want you to tell me what I can and you can't in my life. I'm sure is not going to tell anyone they can, they can't do in life married. The last time I heard, we live in a free country, people can take decisions, '' the representative Edie McClafferty (D Butte).

The died in a House floor vote 60-40.


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言