2011年3月13日 星期日

David Arquette wants to save marriage

David Arquette wants to save his marriage to wife Courteney Cox.image: David Arquette Actor "Scream 4" - whose separation from the former star of "Friends" was announced last October - said that it is still in love with Courteney and excited for them to solve their problems and move forward with their relationship, but only if she wants.David - who has a six-year-old daughter, Coco, with the 46-year old actress - said: "I would love to work." We love really each other with all our hearts. Whether as friends or as husband and wife, I know that I will be with it all my life. "I want him to be happy. If me being the best person I can be is not its happy in a partner, to which she needs, what it seeks is always respond. "She is my best friend, and I love him with all my heart.David - who has verified the Betty Ford Clinic, where he underwent treatment for the rehabilitation of alcoholism, late January - also admitted that he was "furious" with Courteney when she told him she wanted to end their 11-year marriage.Speaking on "The Oprah winfrey Show", David said: "she got really depressed one day and was like"I am really not happy."" "At this time, I felt really sort of abandoned. An agreement is an agreement. I was angry with the dynamics of our relationship. "I was angry with my wife".

View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言