2011年3月12日 星期六

David Arquette wants to save his marriage Courteney Cox


David Arquette wants to save his marriage to wife Courteney Cox.


"scream 4" actor, including separation from the former star of "Friends" was announced in October last, said that it is still in love with Courteney and enthusiastic for them to solve their problems and move forward with their relationship, but only if she wants.


David, who was a girl of six years, Coco with actress age 46, has said, "I would love to work." We love really each other with all our hearts. Whether as friends or as husband and wife, I know that I will be with it all my life.


"I want him to be happy." If me being the best person I can be is not its happy in a partner, to which she needs, what it seeks is always respond.


"She is my best friend, and I love him with all my heart."


David, extracted from the Betty Ford Clinic, where he underwent treatment for the rehabilitation of alcohol abuse, at the end of January, also admitted that he was "furious" with Courteney when she told him she wanted to end their 11-year marriage.


Speaking on "The Oprah winfrey Show", David said, "it got really depressed one day and was like"I am really not happy.""


"I felt really sort of abandoned at this time there." An agreement is an agreement. I was angry with the dynamics of our relationship. "I was angry with my wife".


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言