2011年3月14日 星期一

David Arquette: I want to register my marriage.

David Arquette: I Want to Save My MarriageCourteney Cox and David ArquetteCharley Gallay/WireImageDavid Arquette wants to go back with wife Courteney Cox-, but for the moment, the decision belongs to him.

"I want him be happy", the actor said Thursday on The Oprah Winfrey Show. "If me being the best person I can be made him happy in a partner, to which she needs, what it seeks is always respond.".

Arquette adds that he does not know if his and the marriage of Cox can be repaired, but "I would love to work."

Only a few weeks of rehab, Arquette, 39, said Winfrey that he grew up in a chaotic environment and started to use drugs and alcohol before he was still a teenager. He had his first SIP of beer at the age of 4 years, stole the jar of his father at the age of 8 years and began to drink much at the age of 12, he said.

As a result, he said, he developed a person who wanted to please people and ended by not faithful to himself step. In trying to be "the perfect husband", was not happy, and that led to drink more, although he remains in denial about his substance abuse.

Cox responded by shouting behavior on top of her husband him saying, "I am not attracted to you now," according to Arquette.

The couple married in 1999 and had a daughter, Coco, now 6. They separated last fall. "She said,"I don't want be your mother anymore"," Arquette said, citing Cox. "I felt really sort of abandoned at this time."

He was also upset when tabloids claimed that Cox is having an affair. Although the stories were not true, "I was bitter about it," he said. "I was angry with the dynamics of our relationship." "I was angry with my wife".

The couple separated and live in different homes when Arquette met a waitress and admitted having an affair with her, although he said Winfrey that he, being labeled a cheater furious because he and Cox were not together at this time there. "I just boiled blood," said. "It is something that I am not".

Abuse of alcohol and drugs of the Arquette continued until his sister Patricia Arquette, Cox and others organized an intervention. "I need help in any way," he said and was ready to go through the program for 28 days.

Now sober since December 30, he said, Arquette lives alone in a house in Los Angeles, yoga and meditation, attends sessions of therapy, work on her clothing line and other business enterprises and sees coconut a few days a week. "I am responsible for," he said. "I am finally authentic."

As for his marriage strained, Arquette said that he would like to run.

"We truly love each other with all our hearts," he said. If it is as friends or as husband and wife, "I know that I will be with it all my life."

Arquette said that Cox "was incredibly favorable." She is my best friend, and I love him with all my heart.

Please note: comments have been suspended temporarily as we explore the best ways to serve you. Your opinion is important to us. You can find ongoing discussions at facebook.com/peoplemag.


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言