2011年3月9日 星期三

Council can récupérer flame of marriage to a, and may not

My dear Isadora. My wife, I have been married for 16 years. I like it, but I don't like him, but I did not the sexuellement. If hurting him/her. What should I do?

Said, What you can do? If you want to try to the wedding, réparation and mood of your original, that would be possible. Couples therapy sometimes do what only. If you think you would want to leave, personal advice might help you clarify you want to reach a decision. Those who have love and the other did not give ear, male will happen.

My dear Isadora. What is your division between personal and lubricant and to

Said, And lubricant is usually to an external genitals and may apply for male or female before this. A good Replens vaginal for like may last until 3 days during a and lubricant days to minutes.

My dear Isadora. Oral (sexuality) after my period really capitalist way of life sex most people, you are he thinks pieux?

Said, Contemporain human sexuality this month, professionals in the journal American Association of sex educators, Conseillers and terapis, références surveys 2010 6,000 near him who made by Indiana University. In the country, three out of four people between the age of 25 and 29 and take effectuées oral and a member of contraire sex in last year: Statistiques Will vary among the age group.

Your age, as others are in private is no reason for you to do anything that you don't want to be.

Isadora-German is a board certified sexologist and marriage and family therapist asylum. Write it in ialman@freepress.com.


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言